23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

As 2014 draws to a close I've been reflecting on another tremendous year. I've visited the USA, the Netherlands, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, France, Ireland, and South Africa and have met so many wonderful people along the way. The Annie Sloan family has grown to include over 1,200 Stockists around the world, with new countries coming on board such as the UAE, Oman, Singapore, Estonia, Serbia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

I've written and published my latest book, Room Recipes for Style and Colour, I've launched the Annie Sloan Fragrance Collection, extended the Annie Sloan Brush range, introduced two new colours to the Chalk Paint® palette and just recently brought out new mini waxes. We also organised our very first late-night shopping event on 21st November with a huge number of Stockists taking part from across the globe, raising significant funds for local charities close to our hearts.

I'd like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2015!

Yours, Annie

1 comment:

  1. During 2015 I'll be white "washing" 800 some square feet of birch paneling in our dream beach cottage. The panelling is lightly coated real wood that I'll lightly sand, and I would like to achieve a transparent effect, allowing some of the grain to show through. As this is a major undertaking, might you suggest the appropriate technique for painting and sealing? Many thanks and I'm very excited to get started--and thankful for your products!

    ReplyDelete